Thursday, February 2, 2012

Holiday To-Do List


Hi again,

So next week I'm on holidays and I thought I would write a to-do list to keep me on track.

So hear goes -
  1. Try to finish front garden - Massive ask. Still waiting for the garden edger to ring me back. Not confident about this one, although I have managed to dig up some grass and re-lay it last weekend.
  2. Purchase pots for front garden - Have been searching for great pots, but are yet to find any. This could also be difficult.
  3. Re-do closet - This will definitely be achieved. I have ordered the shelving. I need to pull out the existing shelf and rod and paint the inside of the cupboard.
  4. Watch the remaining episodes of 'The Slap' - Great mini-series from the ABC.
  5. Get a pedicure - essential! I even have a gift certificate...
  6. Get a haircut and colour - My hair is sooo bad at the moment!
  7. Have a pizza party - Planning this for Sunday night...I have a pizza stone that will fit inside my BBQ and I want to try it out.
  8. Find a dress to wear to my birthday party - Also may find this difficult. Haven't seen anything remotely nice at the moment.
That is a pretty massive list...definitely not sure if I can get it all done in a week! I'll let you know how I go though.

Image via pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the excellent tips. I'm sure a lot of holiday shoppers will find these useful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails