So next week I'm on holidays and I thought I would write a to-do list to keep me on track.
So hear goes -
- Try to finish front garden - Massive ask. Still waiting for the garden edger to ring me back. Not confident about this one, although I have managed to dig up some grass and re-lay it last weekend.
- Purchase pots for front garden - Have been searching for great pots, but are yet to find any. This could also be difficult.
- Re-do closet - This will definitely be achieved. I have ordered the shelving. I need to pull out the existing shelf and rod and paint the inside of the cupboard.
- Watch the remaining episodes of 'The Slap' - Great mini-series from the ABC.
- Get a pedicure - essential! I even have a gift certificate...
- Get a haircut and colour - My hair is sooo bad at the moment!
- Have a pizza party - Planning this for Sunday night...I have a pizza stone that will fit inside my BBQ and I want to try it out.
- Find a dress to wear to my birthday party - Also may find this difficult. Haven't seen anything remotely nice at the moment.
That is a pretty massive list...definitely not sure if I can get it all done in a week! I'll let you know how I go though.
Image via pinterest