Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Bedroom


Hello!

I finally have blinds installed in my house. Thank god - I was so sick of tying dodgy curtains everyday!

Anyway, I thought I would share some photos of my bedroom, decorated. I'm not 100% happy at the moment, I think it needs a few small touches to finish it off. Below are photos of my bedroom during construction -


And after -







Supplier List -
Quilt Cover - Bed, Bath and Table
Throw - Manchester Outlet
Bed Wrap - Manchester Outlet
Sheets - Sheridan
Ikat Grey Cushions - try Table Tonic
Heart cushion - Salvation Jane
Chair - Dare Gallery (bought years ago!)
Home sweet home cushion - Aunty Cookie
New York Canvas - Ikea
Lamps - Target (on sale for $35!)
Bedside tables and chest - Freedom (now discontinued)

What do you think? I have loved the Ikea canvas forever and even though it has been done alot, I still wanted it. The grey was the base colour of the room. I then worked everything around that. I wanted to add a pop of colour and the red cushions are perfect!

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails