Friday, December 16, 2011

Kitchen Sneak Peak...

Hello readers!

So finally, finally I've moved in to my brand new place! I'm now calling the house the Chateau for future reference. Not that it looks anything like a house from a European country.

I'm physically and mentally exhausted... I've entertained various guests over the past few days and am planning a dinner party Sunday night. What was I thinking???

Anyway, I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of how I've decorated my kitchen. I'm still working on it - why is it that when you visualise something in your head it never looks the same when you put it together?



I'm pretty happy with my little tea corner. With everything I post from my house I will attempt to give the price and website/store information.

Cake stand - $12 (on sale) from Freedom
Tea pot - $22 from T2
Spoon - $6.95 from T2
Tea in tin - T2
Tea cups and saucers - $6.95 per set from Maxwell and Williams via David Jones
Afternoon Tea recipe book - $19.95 Frankie Magazine

What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails