Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday for Sale

Oh yeah - It's the weekend!

I've had such a full on week, I'm glad to just have a chance to relax on this weekend.

So, I have an absolute gem to share this week on Saturday for Sale. The lovely Amanda has let me know that Nina from offspring's apartment is for sale. Can you believe it? Sort of explains the sudden fire situation in the story line!






I'm not really that sure about the styling - the owner has obviously tried to keep the look fairly neutral. I'd personally prefer the mis-matched chairs and her fantastic artwork!







I know I'm a bit obsessed with the show, but I love Nina's bohemian style. What do you think? Which styling do you like better?

The link to the apartment is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails