Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday for Sale...

Hello readers (if you are still with me),

I'm slowly getting back in to the swing of blogging and I've decided to set some new weekly posts.

The first new post is Saturday for Sale. Each Saturday, I'll post a property that is for sale somewhere around the world. I love the fact that when homes are for sale, you see fantastic professional photography and the homes perfectly styled!

The first property up is from Stockholm, Sweden. Now I know the swedes are responsible for ikea and all things stylish, but this property is ridiculous! It even has a steam room!







How amazing is this place? What do you think? The link for the rest of the photos is here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i'm in love with your blog. I'm new on blogger. Come visit me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails