Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!


Welcome to 2012, here at my little blog.

I hope you all had a great holiday period. I had a really relaxing Christmas and New Years, catching up with family and friends. I'm back to work again tomorrow, with a great project I can share with you all!

To the obligatory resolutions - I have three I'm setting.

1. To run 5 kilometres - I'm NOT a runner. I have recently found the couch to 5k running program and have it on my Iphone. I'm attempting to follow this and have completed one week. If it doesn't work, you will never hear of this again.

2. To finish decorating my house - This you will definitely hear about! I'm slowly picking up pieces to complement the new pad. My bedroom is almost done and hopefully I'll post bathroom photos in the next few days. It's all going so well!

3. Cut out all take away food - Very difficult! I do love a burger, pizza and really anything junk food. But instead of setting goals for weight loss, I thought this may be more achievable. We'll see!

I'm going to hopefully regularly report on the above goals. This blog can be my way of being accountable!

So, what are your New Years Resolutions?

Image via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails