Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blinds, blinds, blinds

Hello readers!

Less than two weeks (hopefully) until I move in to my brand new home! I need the weather to stay nice for the next few days, so my driveway can be laid.

The next step for me is choosing blinds. Aaargh! What a nightmare. I've been to two different places for quotes and the decision is really hard. There are so many to choose from.

At the moment I'm thinking double roller blinds in the main living areas and roman blinds in the bedrooms. Naturally, the blinds need to be quite tough to withstand the cats claws.



Have you recently bought blinds? What did you go for?

2 comments:

  1. That's sound really impressive to choice the perfect blinds for window treatments. I appreciate that double roller blinds is the right solution. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While having many choices can be good, it can be pretty baffling to pick the best one out of them all. There are so many factors to choose from, after all. To narrow it down, it's best to consider the room and window where the blinds would be installed. First and foremost, it's important to pick one that would be compatible with the room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails