Monday, August 22, 2011

The Block 2011

I'm an avid watcher of 'The Block'. For non-Aussies, this is a show where four couples each renovate a completely run-down, bull-dozerable (I don't think that is a word...anyway) house.

My favourite house was definitely Josh and Jenna's, even though I found them extremely painful!

Below are some of my favourite rooms from the show...



Last night, was the finale, where all of the houses were expected to sell at auction. Only one did - Polly and Waz's - my least favourite (although I did really like them as a couple!). So disappointing and such a let down! I was very upset for all of the couples that didn't sell...

Aussie readers...what was your favourite room? I'm tossing up between the three above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails