Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Living Room

Ok, so I'm finally getting around to posting my photos of my house. I'm going to post photos room by room. So first up is the living/lounge room.

Below is some before photos...



Now the after photos...I have renovated parts of the lounge room area. I replaced the floors (they were really cheap laminate and horrible!) and I have painted the whole space to one colour. It has opened up the whole space and made it light and airy...





What do you think? I have my first open house to try to sell the property tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous!

1 comment:

  1. VERY PRETTY :D :D It looks so much cheerful with a lot of the whites :) I love the combination of the brown and turquoise too! All the best to your first open house tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails