Monday, March 7, 2011

The 'before' photos...

My house goes on the market officially today! I'll post some photos from the professional photographer as soon as I can.
But first, I thought I would post some old 'before' photos. Please excuse the mess and the extremely bad photography - I was in the middle of moving in to the house and was in a complete rush to quickly snap the photos. Oh - and a warning the colours previously used may hurt your eyes!

My spare bedroom - vomit pink...

My bedroom...I'm definitely not a fan of green!



The laundry - Why???

The kitchen - maroon. The oven was so dirty - hence all of the cleaning products!

The stinky outdoor water feature!

More suede effects paint - ugh!

Excuse the bed - dark blue walls in a small room!

Nice before shots aren't they? I think I got a complete bargain with my place because of the state of it.

What do you think? I'll post the 'after' photos soon!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do! Also completely stumped as to why someone thought that laundry room needed to look like pink tinfoil..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails