Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 for 30 Day #7




So, my photography is getting worse...my tripod is having issues at the moment - please excuse the hand held mirror shot! I wore this outfit to do the run around for groceries, visit family and just generally hang out. I generally try to relax on Sundays, before I head back to another busy working week.

Skirt - Jag Australia
Top - Esprit
Cardigan - Friends of Couture
Boots - Old! Sportsgirl
Necklace - A gift

Hope you are all having a great week so far...

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit!




    Have a wonderful day!

    Please stop by and enter my current giveaway for a mini wooden cutting board!

    Giveaway
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2011/03/win-it-wednesday-new-giveaway-and_15.html

    <><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails