Sunday, February 6, 2011

Some Exciting News!!!

So finally I can share with you my exciting news! Two weeks ago, I purchased a new house! Well, actually it's a pile of dirt currently (see the photos below). The terrace is due to be completed in December of this year. It's all very exciting, confusing and stressful! I'm putting my current home on the market in the next few weeks. Hence, the lack of blogging. I have been very busy cleaning, painting and decorating. In my new place, I will be able to choose the colour scheme - I'll post pictures soon of the available options.

My front yard. Hmm great outlook - nice pile of dirt!

My backyard! My property will finish at the fenceline.

Any tips for dealing with real estate agents? I'm struggling to find someone I can trust!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Don't forget to take a few moments every day to spoil yourself and relax, as I can imagine selling a home and building a new one at the same time can get rather hectic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails