Friday, February 18, 2011

My Kitchen

Hello readers! Due to my impending sale of my current home, I'm finally finishing off some of the outstanding projects I've been trying to complete for the last couple of years. I'm planning on posting photos of all of the completed rooms.
The first room is the kitchen! Since moving in, I have replaced the oven, cooktop and rangehood. I also added a dishwasher. So, below is the finished product! I have styled the kitchen up with a few bits and pieces. See below for details.

Artwork from the Black apple and Jellybeans on etsy.
Babushka Mugs are from Maxwell and Williams.

Babushka measuring cups from Fred
Sweet Treats cookbook from Frankie Magazine

Keep calm mini poster by me!
Silver bird from a local homewares store
Blue glass from Anthropologie


So, what do you think? I'm fairly pleased with the results. I didn't want the kitchen to become too standard and sleek. I've thrown in a few quirky accessories to break up the monotony!

1 comment:

  1. It's so spacious and bright! And I'd love a kitchen right away if the sink is by the window. I imagine it would be very lovely to notice the little details sitting around in your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails