Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Mini-Break...

Hello readers!

So after all of the rush of Christmas, finishing my full time job and completing about a zillion orders for Chic Girl Designs, I decided to treat myself to a mini-break in the centre of Sydney. Three of my girlfriends came along and we shopped, drank wine, ate yummy food and chilled by the roof top pool. It was great to get away for a couple of nights! I thought I would share some of my photos from the hotel - Sydney in my humble opinion is the most beautiful city in the world!



Have you been away anywhere recently? Where is your favourite place for a mini-break?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to get away and chill out with your friends.

    Have a wonderful evening!
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails