Sunday, July 25, 2010

The debut of my zig zag rug

In my last post I showed some inspirational photos of rooms with my latest obsession - zig zag rugs. Previously, I had a natural woven rug and before that I had a blue shaggy rug. I had problems with dust with the shaggy rug and I was sneezing all of the time. I'm still working on my living room - I'm going to change some of the furniture and rearrange a little. Today I cleaned and reorganised and pulled out the new rug. I love it! Check out the photos.




Rug - $55 on special from Spotlight (It's an Australian store)
Josie seems to like the new addition to the lounge room too!
What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I love the color! It really brightens up the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a great rug!

    xo~Tamara

    http://likepeterdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! it looks great!...*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute rug! Looks like kitty likes it too, hehe:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails