Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hello! Welcome...

So, I'm brand new to this blogging thing...please bare with me while I try to figure this out!

I thought for my first post, I would share some of my favourite things, I'm drooling over at the moment.

Anthropologie
I love just about everything at this fabulous store! Last year in my travels to New York, I discovered this piece of heaven! The stores are breathtaking to say the least. My favourite was the Rockefeller Centre store, the styling of the clothes, art and homewares was beautiful!

After spending the majority of my cash at this store, I continued to drool over the website upon my return to Australia. Guess what? They now ship to Australia (my bank account has suffered deeply however). I have made some purchases, which I will share soon.

So, the current item on my wishlist? (Actually it is sitting in the cart on the Anthro website)


Time Gone By Dress

It's beautiful isn't it? So retro/vintage! The link is here. I have two friends weddings in October, so I think I can justify it. I already have another Anthro dress for one of the weddings. (Slight addict!)

Urban Outfitters - Diana Camera

Recently, I have been fascinated by Lomo photography. I found this funky blue camera on the Urban Outfitters site here. Cheap shipping too at the moment $10 to Australia under $149 and free if you spend over!
Alex and Alex Shoes

Oh my gosh - I love these shoes! I think they would go beautifully with the Time Gone by Dress. What do you think? Need to work out a way to justify them...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails